Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Girls, You Gotta Love 'Em

Tonight at supper, Emma looks at me and asks, "Mommy, is today yesterday or tomorrow?" I have to admit, I was a little puzzled as to how to answer. I tried to explain to her that today is neither tomorrow, nor yesterday, but is today. My argument just left both of us confused. Fortunately, she was pretty easily distracted by her carrots and dip.

Then tonight at bedtime, I was telling Grace that we are going to the Heritage Festival tomorrow. She responded with "will their be hair stuff?" I thought she was asking if there'd be a booth selling hair bows - she loves those. The look on her daddy's face clued me in pretty quickly. She thought I meant "HAIRitage Festival."

Gotta Love 'Em!

1 comment:

Sojourning Mom said...

Okay....I've started my day with a HUGE chuckle. Love your girls!!!