These girls are constantly singing something. We finally got them to sit still long enough to get it on video. The first one is the Awana Cubbies Song. I'll translate:
We are Awana Cubbies, we're happy all day long.
We know that Jesus loves us that's why we sing this song.
We hop because we're happy and we jump and shout for joy!
For Jesus is a friend to us, He loves each girl and boy.
I look like such a grouch back there behind her! I was sick and on Nyquil, I'm not usually that grumpy-looking!
This next one is a song I sing to Emma all the time. I guess it's an old song, the only person I ever heard sing it was my Great Grandfather when I was little. It's called Let Me Call You Sweetheart.
1 comment:
Love it! Even the grouch in the background!
Post a Comment