Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas . . . Spencer County Style!

I LOVE this! This is the official Taylorsville Christmas Gourd! It's right on Main Street, all decked out with lights and little gourd ornaments! Tera, I know you're wishing you'd moved to Spencer County now!


A one-horse, open carriage ride at the Millican's Christmas party. This is absolutely one of the girls' favorite memories of the year. They rode and sang songs. It actually wasn't snowing, it was drizzling rain a little, but the lights made the rain drops look like snow flakes! In the front seat is the driver, then Emma riding in Courtney's lap. In the back, that's Grace in Kristy's lap and Makenna Cox in Tracy Millican's lap. What a crew!

Merry Christmas from the Jolly girls! Yes, Grace needs her front teeth, but you'll have to fight the urge to sing the song to her. It got old pretty quick!





2 comments:

The Cook Family said...

That's a really cute picture of the 3 of you!

Sojourning Mom said...

I am lovin' the gourd!!! Maybe there is a sweet potato back home in Marshall County!!!! How I love Spencer Co!!!