In case you haven't already heard . . . the Cooks are getting two beautiful little boys from Ethiopia! Okay, so they aren't really cousins. I'm not really sure what Emma thinks that "cousins" means, but the day after Jana and Kenny got the referral, she talked about the boys all day. At one point, she asked me if they could be her cousins. I think for her, that is some where above "just plain, old friends." SO, of course, I said they could be her cousins.
So, we have new cousins! They are Charlie and Sam, or as Emma says, "Trolley" and Sam. I really should correct that before the boys get home, but it's just too stinking cute right now!
Check out the latest info on the Cook's Blog, and pray for these precious little ones every day!
2 comments:
We love the Jollys!! And can't wait for the girls to get to play with Charlie & Sam! ...thier cousins!! :)
Post a Comment